What’s Happening In San Diego?!
Posted By ysotoleon on July 15, 2022
Listed below are a few calendar events taking place during the month of August!
- When Jacobs Park is open as a public park, the public is welcome to come into The Rady Shell and enjoy lawns and seating areas of the venue. For a schedule of upcoming rehearsals at Rady Shell or for more information, please visit: www.theshell.org
- ArtWalk at Liberty Station returns for its 17th year to arts district! Attendees can peruse through the garden browsing artwork from more than 150 artists and enjoying food, wine and beer, and live entertainment. This event will be held from August 6-7. For more information, please visit: www.artwalksandiego.org
- San Diego horse racing takes place where the “turf meets the surf” at the Del Mar Racetrack. Fan flock to the track each summer to wager on their favorite horses during the popular, annual Del Mar racing season, mid-July – early-September. For dates, times, and for more information, please visit: www.dmtc.com
- JFG’s annual Toro Nagashi Festival is back to celebrate the circle of life together, as done each summer in Japan for generations. Enjoy tast food, performances, vendors, and toro nagashi in one location! This event will be held from August 5-6. For more information, please visit: www.niwa.org
- Heiva San Diego, a Polynesian celebration representing Tahiti as the bridge between French Polynesian and the US. This event will be held from August 5-6. For more information, please visit: www.heivasandiego.com
- Cityfest takes place in the heart of Hillcrest and it is a huge celebration of community spirit through music, arts, crafts, and food. This event will be held on August 14. For more information, please visit: www.fabuloushillcrest.com